Virtual 3rd-4th Grade Students Important Updates
Please read the following details for the end of year schedule as there are some shifts to ensure tech collection is smooth:
- Students who have been virtual learning will come in-person for testing through Wednesday, May 12th
- On Wednesday, virtual students’ technology will be collected and will not return home with students.
- On Wednesday, virtual students will take home paper assignments to be completed from Thursday, May 13th- Friday, May 21st.
- Students will not log on to the zoom for synchronous learning from Thursday, May 13th- Friday, May 21st, rather they will complete their independent assignments. The last day of school is 5/21.
- Parents may come to pick up their students’ report cards between 10-3 on Friday, May 28th at Believe. This will also be sent via email to families.
- If you have enrolled your child in summer school you will receive information about schedules and bussing on Monday, May 17th.
- We’ll be excited to see you back to school for Orientation on August 2nd and the first day of school for the 21-22 school year on August 3rd. We will be in touch via email with important announcements regarding supplies and uniforms via email in July.
If you have any questions, please call 504-266-2050. It’s been a challenging year, but we appreciate your support and partnership!